The last few months in Real Estate have been quite interesting with low rates, low prices and a lot of activity in the Cape Fear Region. I thought it might be a good idea to take a look at the April vs May sold stats for the Tri-County region.
- 282 properties Were Sold
- Avg. Sales Price: $232,315
- Avg. List Price: $246,387
- Min. Sell Price: $21,300
- Max. Sell Price: $1,630,000 (ahhh to live on the water)
- Avg: Days On Market: 138
- 310 properties Were Sold
- Avg. Sales Price: $273,404
- Avg. List Price: $292,256
- Min. Sell Price: $26,500
- Max. Sell Price: $3,400,000 (ahhh to live on the beach)
- Avg: Days On Market: 135
Overall the change from April to May was VERY positive for sellers. Sale prices went up, number of properties sold went up, and days on market went down. Let's hope that June will be an equally positive review! For more information on Wilmington, NC Real Estate go to www.TheCarolinasFinest.com.
Contact Jessica at 910-352-1043 or email JessicaRiffle@SeaCoastRealty.com.