Friday, June 5, 2009

Open for Business, Realtor Hours, Wilmington, NC


As a Realtor, my office hours are never set in stone. In fact, often, my "office hours" doesn't mean I am actually in the office. I am available by cell phone daily from 8am until 10pm. Other than that my "work hours" change from day to day. Sometimes, I may be in the office or on appointments listing homes or showing homes until 8 o'clock at night. Other days I may be done working at 5 or 6. The same goes for morning. Sometimes I am in the office most of the day and others hardly at all. So, when working with a Realtor, it is best to not feel like you are "bothering them" or "making them stay late" in the evenings. Part of my job is to be available at times convenient for my clients. All you have to do is ask and if I am available at that time, I will be happy to accomodate your schedule.

If you have any questions, comments or disagree with what I have to say, please feel free to comment or email me at JessicaRiffle@SeaCoastRealty.com.

For more information on Wilmington, NC Real Estate and Wilmington Luxury Homes or to search all homes for sale in the Wilmington area, Click Here!

Contact Jessica at 910-352-1043 or email JessicaRiffle@SeaCoastRealty.com.

No comments: