Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Correction / Clarification

In regards to my blog on Friday titled "Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Realty ROCKS!"...

In my video below I stated that we “sold a house every 2.5 hours”….which is correct for the month of June and yes, it is based on 24/7. CBSC did sell a house every 2.5 hours for the month of June.

HOWEVER, in the video I was saying that it was for 2009, for all of this year, we sell a house every 2.5 hours. That is not correct. If you pull the numbers for the entire year and base it on 24/7 we have been selling a house every 3 ½ hours since January 1. That was completely my fault….I guess I really shouldn’t have dropped AP Calculus my senior year of high school...maybe I would be able to add/multiple/and divide properly. LOL

So, yes 24/7, yes every 2.5 for June, but for all of 2009 it is every 3.5 hours.

Which I must say is not too shabby of a number.

Hope this is good clarification. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

For more info on Wilmington, NC Real Estate, click here!

Contact Jessica at 910-352-1043 or email JessicaRiffle@SeaCoastRealty.com.

No comments: