Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I am not a tour guide, this isn't HGTV.


As a Realtor in NC I am required by law to explain to a potential client or any customer, how they will be represented by an real estate agent. You can be represented as a buyer or a seller. As a buyer's agent, most experienced and educated Realtors will require that you work exclusively with them under an exclusive buyer agency agreement. This protects the buyer...if your agent isn't representing you then by law we work for the seller and must look out for their best interests not yours. And it protects the agent, who is not paid hourly or reimbursed for gas or for the time, etc, unless someone purchases a property. As an agent and a real estate consumer/buyer I will only work under this agreement. Why should I be loyal to you if you arent loyal to me?

Contact Jessica at 910-352-1043 or email JessicaRiffle@SeaCoastRealty.com.

No comments: